September 9, 2012

Menu Plan

Driving across the country was fun, but the next time we go back to Colorado I think we will fly. Having the car was nice though, because I was able to bring back a lot of the things we had stored at my parents house, such as cook books and fun kitchen items, like my molcajete:

Anyways, now that we are back home I promise to get back into my updates on Saturday routine :) In the mean time, we will be eating a lot healthier this week to try and compensate for the crazy amounts of junk and alcohol we consumed while on vacation. We'll be eating a lot of leftovers and duplicate meals (mostly because we need new tires for one of the cars, so we are saving $). Here's my menu plan for the week:

Breakfasts:
-Peanut butter crock pot oatmeal
-Homemade bread and jam

Lunch:
-Pasta salad
-Tuna salad sandwiches

Dinners:
-Lasagna
-Bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and fruit
-Marghertia pizza
-Veggies and Ranch dip
-Salads
-Ribs with baked potatoes and salads

No comments: