July 15, 2012

Goal check in

Well, I kinda forgot about doing a goal check in for June. June was a busy month....what with power outages and family visiting and lots of on-call shifts at work. And birthdays. See, I'm full of excuses.

June Goals
- Come in under food budget (This month I know I can do this) <----This REALLY did not happen.
-Clean and organize the office  WOO HOO!
-Replace the glass on our coffee table with my extra on-call money   <----this did not happen.
-Continue to weed the garden This happened sparingly....so I'll take it as a win!


Hopefully my goals for July will be a little more successful....never mind that its already half way through the month.


July:
-Pick up extra on call shifts to pay for driver improvement class
-Make and can peach jam
-Preserve some herbs from my garden
-Pay off J's Dr. bill.
-Plant a cover crop for green manure.



No comments: