August 11, 2012

Ranch Dip+Cherry Tomatoes=Happy Bob

I love dip. Unless it has mayo in it. Then no....mayo is just gross. If I know something has mayo in it, I wont eat it. But if I don't know, I usually go "mmm this is really good!" I guess its some weird psychological thing. Anyways, getting back on track, this dip does not have mayo in it. Yay!

Ranch Dip:
1 16 oz container of sour cream
1 1/2 TBS Ranch seasoning
2 TBS Bacon crumbles (you can easily omit these and its still a great dip)
1/8 cup shredded cheese (Monterrey Jack is good in this, but any kind will be fine)
1/2 tsp red pepper flake

Mix it all together and let sit in the fridge for a couple of hours. Then eat it with your favorite dip companions.

Okay, I didn't say it was a healthy dip. The point is that you dip vegetables in it. Or corn chips. Corn is a vegetable, right?

This one had no bacon in it, and I ate it with cherry tomatoes, corn chips and carrot "chips"

No comments: