November 11, 2012

What healthy eating looks like: today's snapshot

I dont have a weeks worth of pictures this time due to the camera battery dying and me being too lazy to charge it. Hopefully this week will be different.

Today we opted for a very healthy lunch, followed by a nap. Aren't Sunday's great?

His and Hers:

J's lunch consisted of a big fat spinach salad with tomatoes and cucumber and a little parm; greek vanilla yogurt with pineapple and 1/2 an apple, and a big hunk of homemade bread.
I'm still in shock that he likes greek yogurt.
My lunch was a nice spinach salad with a side of cottage cheese, 1/2 an apple and a little slice of bread. We both had a cup of hot cider to warm us up :)

yyyyyum. 

Here is the beautiful loaf I baked this morning. I have started using my bread machine just to proof the dough, then I bake it in the oven instead of the machine. I find it makes for a better loaf.

trusty old bread pan
Look at those air bubbles :)
fluffy love






No comments: