December 23, 2011

Sideways smoothie

Bare (bear? I dunno...) with me while I attempt to learn my new blogger app. I am technologically challenged most days.  After making the diabetes inducing dish in my last post I thought it might be best to make something a little more health conscious (but still freaking delish) so that I don't tear that rocky road up. Plus, the point of this blog is to eat better right? Riiiiiight....
Anyways, here is what's in this smoothie:
1/4 c plain Greek yogurt
1tsp honey
1/2 a banana
1/4 c frozen mixed berries
1/4 c spinach (don't tell my husband though)
1 tbs ground flax
1/4 c orange juice.
Blend, drink, ignore giant pan of Christmas candy (for now), marvel about how you can't even taste the spinach, and be glad to know this smoothie is hella good for you.

No comments: