September 27, 2012

When Frugal Goes Too Far: Cheap Haircut Edition

Oh wow. Every year I do this. Around my birthday I get my haircut (don't lecture me about how I should get it done every six weeks, I'm too cheap for that) and styled as a present to myself. Every year I am usually disappointed, because I am too cheap to spring for someone who is actually skilled in the art of cutting hair.

The point I am making here is that frugality, while awesome, has its downsides. Life sometimes dictates treating yourself. And life even dictates that certain items be quality ALL the time; for example: toilet paper, your doctor's education, or hair cuts. Get my drift? Anyways, I will now humiliate myself on the interwebs with a visual aide of why being cheap is not always better. Warning: the before and after pictures of my haircut may shock you...
Bob a la bathroom. Like my shower head?
Before, when I was convinced I needed a haircut. How silly I was.

After.
So, there you have it folks. Cheaper is not always better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drum!!!!! Too funny.