October 6, 2012

Week in review: frozen beer is gross

 Last Sunday we took the mutt to the peaks of otter for a walk. If you look closely in that picture you can see some type of awesome bird. I think its a Heron. J guessed a crane. Kona wanted to eat it.

 Speaking of the mutt, she got her own pumpkin. Pumpkin is really good for dogs....plus it kept her endlessly entertained for a week.

 On debate night I made chili and hot wings. It occurred to me how much money I save making my own ranch, plus its super easy. To make 8 ounces of ranch combine 1/2 cup mayo, 1/2 cup milk and 1 1/2 tbs of ranch seasoning. Let sit for 30 minutes in the fridge, and voila. Cheap, delicious ranch.
beercicle?

 Also on debate night I put a beer in the freezer to get cold...then I started baking something and got distracted, as usual. When I finally remembered to pull the beer out, I had nothing but frozen foam.





No comments: