February 8, 2013

Taco Pasta Salad


Ho-lee-crap.
Served with homemade guac and chips on the side.

I heart taco pasta salad. I'm not sure if I am just overreacting because I haven't eaten much today and this just happened to be the first thing I stuck in my mouth, but I am in love.

You will need:
1/2 lb ground meat of some kind. I used pork, but I usually use turkey.
1 TBS taco seasoning
1 bell pepper, diced
1 onion, thinly diced
1 cup catalina salad dressing
1/2 box rotini pasta
Lettuce

is that not the prettiest lettuce ever? I love you, too, lettuce.
Cook pasta according to directions on box. Drain, set aside. In a skillet, cook ground meat, bell pepper, onion and taco seasoning until done. Add to the noodles. Toss with salad dressing, refridgerate for 3 hours or so.

Serve over lettuce. Swoon :)



No comments: