February 8, 2013

When plans don't work out....

Don't you just love a good day off work? There is nothing better than having a day to do just what you want....whether it be relaxing or getting caught up on your to-do list.

I originally took the day off to go to Aldi's and catch some great deals. But, my driving partner had something come up last minute, so here I am, with a clear schedule and infinite plans.

I plan on using today to get our freezer stocked up and our house cleaned.
Here is my list of freezer foods I plan on making:
 -Bagels
-Chili

And here are some household projects I plan to get done:
-Start snow pea seeds
-Clean off kitchen table
-Mop the floors
-Dust
-Get laundry done

Before I get hopping on those projects I am going to head into town, get a nice cup of coffee, and do some browsing at the local garden and home store, followed by a quick trip to the grocery store. There is nothing more relaxing to me than a good cup of coffee and mindless wandering. Definitely not everyones version of relaxation, I know :) Happy Friday!

No comments: